Complaints form

 October 2015

Fact sheet no. 515

National Debtline Complaints form

Use this form to make a complaint about National Debtline, including our online service My Money Steps. When you have completed the form, please send it to: 

Contact Centre Manager, National Debtline, Tricorn House, 51 -53 Hagley Road, Birmingham B16 8TP.

Please tell us the following.

  • What went wrong (please include copies of any relevant documents).



  • When it happened.
  • Who you dealt with.
  • What you would like us to do now.


Your name:

Your address:


Your telephone number: